Charlton Scholarship Application
If you meet the qualifications outlined on this page, you’re eligible to apply for the Charlton Scholarship. The next steps are:
– Submit a cover sheet that includes your name, local title, campus name, phone, fax and email address plus your immediate supervisor, that person’s title and email address.
– Draft a compelling essay, no longer than one and one half pages, outlining the reasons you should be awarded a Charlton Scholarship. Be certain to answer within your essay the following questions:
- What steps you have taken to advance your professional development?
- What value would you derive from the SUNYCUAD Educational Conference?
- What your campus would gain from your participation in the SUNYCUAD Educational Conference?
– Attach your up-to-date professional resume.
– Meet the application deadline of March 27, 2022. No exceptions will be made. All application materials must be sent by mail, fax or e-mail. EMAIL APPLICATIONS PREFERRED. Send the (1) cover sheet, (2) essay and (3) updated resume to:
Committee Chair, SUNYCUAD Harry and Barb Charlton Newcomer Scholarship Program
Director, Marketing and New Media
Onondaga Community College
4585 West Seneca Tpke
Syracuse, NY 13215
Scholarship applications will be acknowledged upon receipt by e-mail. The Charlton Scholarship Committee, comprised of past presidents of SUNYCUAD, will meet shortly after the deadline. Final notice will be given to winners and all applicants no later than April 20.