A new and improved process for submitting Awards for Excellence was launched last year. Among the improvements is the ability to submit fully electronic submissions. Detailed instructions guiding you through the new process will be provided as you complete the submission process, but below are the basic steps:
- Visit the submission website (https://www.memberleap.com/members/proposals/propselect.php?orgcode=SUNY) and complete submissions for the award categories you would like to enter. Your complete abstract will be submitted using the form, this will include:
- A description of the program
- Goals and objectives
- Resources used
- After completing your submission you will be provided instructions for how to process payment for each of your submissions using the award payment process page (http://www.memberleap.com/members/store.php?orgcode=SUNY) Payment for multiple submissions can be done at the same time.
- If you need to mail hard copy samples you will be provided with a mailing address that you can send them to
- The competition is open to programs or projects implemented within the past three academic years unless otherwise indicated in a specific category.
- Programs and projects may be entered in one category only (except for those submitted to the Effective, Efficient, and Elegant Publications category, which may be entered in other areas).
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted by a college in each category.
- The competition is open to programs or projects implemented within the past three academic years.
- Entrants must be advancement professionals at a state-operated SUNY campus, a SUNY community college, the SUNY Research Foundation, a SUNY-related foundation, a SUNY statutory college (entries must be material done for statutory colleges only), or SUNY System Administration.
- Campuses may submit projects done in cooperation with consultants or agencies.
- All entries become the property of SUNYCUAD.
Digital Media Manager
Farmingdale State College
2350 Broadhollow Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735