January 4, 2018
We asked our current Board Members to inspire us with their goals for 2018. Here’s what some of them had to say:
As part of long-range planning we would like to establish conference sites for 2020 and 2021. We are finalizing the contract for 2020 this week.
– Brian Rudolph: University at Albany
My 2018 Goals for my job at Farmingdale is to become more digital with all of my files, to make more time on a weekly basis for professional development activities/ learning experiences, and to not take my work home so much.
– Kathryn Greene, Farmingdale State College
Stay focused on the prize and avoid non-mission critical distractions
– Matthew Colson, Stonybrook University
Increase sponsorships of SUNYCUAD conference by $2,000 over 2017.
– Amy Pauley – Finger Lakes Community College
I would focus on increased metrics for the newsletter, opens, readership in general as my goal for the newsletter. Without that, content doesn’t matter.
– Dawn Baumgarten, University at Buffalo