2010 SUNYCUAD Educational Conference
Wednesday – Friday
June 9-11, 2010
Hyatt Regency, Buffalo
The SUNYCUAD 2010 Conference brought plans to emerge from our recent challenging times and write the next great chapter in the story of SUNY.
Speaker highlights included:
· Scott Jaschik, Editor, Inside Higher Ed;
· Fritz McDonald, vice president for creative strategy for recruitment and fundraising specialist, Stamats;
· Kathy Cole, President, West Wind Consulting Strategies in Fund Raising, LLC;
· Elizabeth Scarborough, CEO and partner of the higher ed marketing agency SimpsonScarborough;
· Jerry Smith, president of the development consultancy J.F. Smith Group;
· And, for the first time in person at a SUNYCUAD Conference … SUNY Chancellor Nancy L. Zimpher!
To help signal this new era, we have revamped our approach to programming, moving from a track-focused format to speakers who integrate multiple disciplines into their insights and guidance.
Alumni Relations—Development—Government Relations—Marketing—Publications—Public Relations—Web Development
2010 Conference Chairs
Bruce Ryan, Program Chair
Associate Dean, External Programs and Communication
Tompkins Cortland Community College
Phone: 607.844.8222, Ext. 4377
Michael Barone, Logistics Chair
Director of Public Relations
2009 Conference Wrapup:
Thank you for contributing to a fantastic conference. We caught up with SUNY friends, met new colleagues, and most importantly, learned a lot! Review session presentations.