Annual Awards for Excellence
The SUNYCUAD Awards for Excellence program rewards the very best efforts of our talented and creative professionals throughout the SUNY system. The Awards for Excellence are presented annually at the educational conference. You must be a member of SUNYCUAD to enter this competition. During the spring semester, juries with professional experience in the specific categories determine the winners. The judging is hosted and coordinated by colleagues of our SUNY institutions. Please note that we are encouraging entrants to refer to outcomes and assessments in their submissions and applicants are required to include electronic images (if relevant to entries) which may be used in a special presentation at the awards ceremony.
2021 Awards for Excellence Winners
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s Awards for Excellence and congratulations to our colleagues that have been recognized for their outstanding work.
How to Enter
Visit the submissions website and complete submissions for the award categories you would like to enter. Your complete abstract will be submitted using the form, which will include a description of the program goals and objectives, resources used, and results.
After completing your submissions you will receive an e-mail on how to process payment for each of your submissions, using the award payment process page. Payment for multiple submissions can be done at the same time.
- Cost per submission: $30.00
- Only dues paying members may submit for an award.
- Deadline for Submissions: Friday, April 30, 2021 – There will be no extensions.
- The competition is open to programs or projects implemented within the past two academic years.
- Programs and projects may be entered in multiple categories.
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted by a college in each category.
- Entrants must be advancement professionals at a state-operated SUNY campus, a SUNY community college, the SUNY Research Foundation, a SUNY-related foundation, a SUNY statutory college (entries must be material done for statutory colleges only), or SUNY System Administration.
- Campuses may submit projects done in cooperation with consultants or agencies.
- All entries become the property of SUNYCUAD.
2020 Awards for Excellence Winners
2019 Awards for Excellence Winners
Awards for Excellence Winners Archive
Director, Advancement Services and Donor Relations
Digital Marketing Specialist
Onondaga Community College