11 Sep Production Coordinator / Graphic Designer – Purchase College
The overall function of this role is to provide production and design support to the Communications and Creative Services (CCS) department. They will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day production and creative activities (print, digital, and new media) within the department. This position reports to the creative director, who is responsible for the design and execution of all Purchase College communications, marketing, and branding.
- Organizing, prioritizing, and navigating multiple ongoing projects.
- Handling all aspects of print, digital, and new media production.
- Liaison between CCS and internal clients as well as external vendors.
- Maintaining consistencies in design and messaging for print, digital, and new media across all areas of organization.
- Working with creative director, editor, and content managers to ensure visuals and messaging are on target.
- Assisting in the implementation of internal process, asset management, and brand guidelines.
- Thorough understanding of printing and pre-press, all manner of digital file creation, and video editing.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Create Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- Exceptional graphic design skills, especially typography and branding.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Five years related experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area.
Purchase College SUNY is an AA/EEO employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, or Clery Act, mandates that all Title IV institutions, without exception, prepare, publish and distribute an Annual Security Report. This report consists of two basic parts: disclosure of the University’s crime statistics for the past three years; and the availability regarding the University’s current campus security policies. The Annual Security Report is available at Purchase College NYS University Police Website
Please visit our Purchase College Job Vacancy website and complete an online application.
Application Deadline: 09/26/2021