09 Aug Alumni Relations Consultant at Ulster Community College Foundation, Inc.
Posted at 13:20h in Job Listing
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Development of Alumni Relations Strategy
- Development of Alumni Newsletter and Alumni Social Media Communications
Office of the President Support
- Alumni Hall of Fame Nominations and Outreach
- Alumni Events – Fall 2021 – On Campus Soccer Event and Virtual Hall of Fame
- Develop and prioritize an overall plan to initiate the Foundation’s Alumni Relations outreach/development to begin a strategic approach to alumni relations at the Community College.
- Review, organize and confirm the accuracy of alumni contacts in the Blackbaud RE database.
- Review, discuss and present to the Foundation’s Alumni Sub-Committee ideas and proven initiatives.
- Consultant will be hired to work independently 15-30 hours a week
- Compensation: to be determined per experience
- Part-Time non-beneffitted position
- Local to SUNY Ulster or SUNY Ulster Alumnus is preferred, but remote work will be considered with some on-site work also required.
- Professional work experience in alumni relations, preferably in the SUNY system and at a Community College Level.
- Experience in donor database software, ideally Raiser’s Edge NXT and Raiser’s Edge 7.
To apply please submit your resume and a letter of interest to: email@example.com