12 Jul Manager of Advancement Communications
SUNY Brockport, State University of New York is accepting applications for a Manager of Advancement Communications. The Manager is be responsible for the following duties:
• Manages of all Comprehensive Campaign communication.
• Oversees and manages of all Advancement communication materials (print, social, on-line).
• Coordinates content on Advancement web pages and maintain alumni website/serve as a content manager for specific sites on the College website.
• Serves as Manager/Editor of The Port.
• Maintains content management and shares within Advancement.
• Serves as in-house “expert” and trainer for iModules and Graduway.
• Collaborates with various departments such as College Communications/Marketing Communications and the Print Shop.
For more information about this position and how to apply go to the full job posting.