13 Mar News: March Professional Development Question
Posted at 14:41h in News
What new skill would you like to learn this year to add to your career success?
- The one new skill I want to learn is: effective marketing through social media.
– Courtney Sielaff, Sr. Associate Director of Alumni Engagement, Binghamton University
- In 2018 I want to complete my bCNP-Fundraising certification through Blackbaud University.
– Burnelle Roser, Assistant Director, Dutchess Community College
- The one new skill I want to learn is Google Analytics. I can do the basics but would like to gain deeper skills.
– Deborah Kaufman, Marketing & Media Services, SUNY Ulster
- I want to learn Photoshop and Indesign.
- HTML – CCS and Java Script
Video Editing Software
– Zachery Snyder, Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing and New Media, Onondaga Community College